ABOUT RDU ( RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT UNIT )
The R&D Unit has been specifically set up to provide administrative and managerial support for the operation of sponsored research. Consultancy and other related R&D activities of The Institute.
The main functions of this R & D Unit include Administrative Support for:
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT UNIT (RDU)
- Promotion of Institute-Industry interaction by deputing the students and staff members to various core industries.
- Obtaining the Sponsored Research Projects.
- Providing Technical / Managerial training to the Government / quasi government staff.
- Consultancy Jobs by the Department.
- Collaboration with Industries ( MoU) or Institutions in India and Abroad.
- Applying and promoting the MHRD funded Projects.
- Sponsored Fellowships/Assistantship.
- Patents, Know-how and Transfer of Technology.
- Technology Development Projects / initiation Awards for Students. (TDP-IAS).
- Selective Scholarships to Institute Research scholars.
KLN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING lays a strong emphasis on the sponsored research and industrial interaction. The Research & Development (RDU) Unit was specifically set up in the Institute to provide specialized administrative and managerial support for the operation of Sponsored Research Projects, Consultancy Jobs and other related R&D activities.